BayCare Physician Partners Clinically Integrated Network
BayCare Physician Partners Clinically Integrated Network (BPP CIN) is a physician-led, clinically integrated network in Tampa Bay. This model of care brings employed physicians, independent physicians and BayCare’s resources into a more clinically and financially aligned business partnership. The flexibility of a clinically integrated network also better prepares us for changes to the nation’s health care system.
BPP CIN works together to:
- Improve the health of patients and populations served by the Network and other
members of BayCare
- Increase the quality of health care services provided by the Network's member physicians
- Improve the patient experience for patients receiving Network services
- Reduce total health care costs
- Eliminate unnecessary clinical variation
- Monitor health care services provided through and arranged by the Network
- Integrate the provisions of care contracted through the Network
- Contract with government and private health benefit plans on behalf of the
Network’s member physicians
- Prepare member physicians for success under current and future reform and regulatory changes
To report events that are not in keeping with our values, organizational policies or laws governing our industry, call the anonymous compliance hotline:
(877) OUR-DUTY (877-687-3889).
Get the BayCare Physician Partners
2017 Value Report
BayCare Physician Partners 2017 Value Report presents a detailed account of the Network’s operations and the activities that position it for success.
For more information about BayCare Physician Partners, please call (727) 519-1238 or fill out the form below.